I’m 24 years old and I have been working as a developer for almost 3 years. During this time, I worked developing games, apps and managing web sites. I worked on more than 20 projects, but just 10 has been released. Since the begging until now, I use Unity 3D to develop games and most of the apps.
My most important projects are the games “Quilombo”, developed to compete on the Microsoft Imagen Cup 2014, and the puzzle game “Escape Block”, that is my IP and is available for iOS and Android.
- Advanced experience working with Unity 3D;
- Advanced experience coding with C#;
- Advanced experience developing games and apps for mobile devices and standalone;
- A good experience develping for WebGL;
- A good experience using Adobe and Office products.
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Advanced English
- February 2011/ July 2013 - Graduated, Technology in Digital Games at Universidade Positivo